At Bethlehem Home Health Care, Inc., we care about helping homebound clients experience the fullness of daily living. To this end, we make sure to offer specialized help for those struggling to maintain an active, healthy living routine, especially after extensive treatment, hospitalization, or a serious health problem.
Let our occupational therapists help you regain your self-care skills right where you live. They offer:
- Fitting for prosthetics and training in the use of mobility assistive devices
- Fall prevention
- Correction of posture
- Body mechanics
- Pain management
- Hazards awareness and injury prevention
- Specialized exercise programs
- Home safety awareness education
- Balance training
- Motor skills rehabilitation
How Can We Serve You?
Get started on a care plan by setting an appointment today!