Making healthcare choices and seeking resources can be daunting. That is why Bethlehem Home Health Care, Inc. provides you and your family with medical social services. These home care programs can support your psychological and emotional needs. Our medical social workers work hard to bring you closer to the aid you need.
Our social workers can help you through:
- Supportive counseling
- Grief counseling
- Family and individual counseling
- Life coaching
- Group counseling
- Community talks
- Group discussions
Hospital discharge assistance
- Discharge plan and assessment
- Cost-effective discharge plan
- Safety risks at home
- Arranging continuation of medical services at home
- Extending your family’s support networks
How Can We Serve You?
Get started on a care plan by setting an appointment today!